Friday 10 August 2012

Progress today

To my surprise, my dress was available today! Also to my surprise, it's kind of big, especially in the chest area.

Also today, Amanda got fitted for her dress and bought it. It looks really cute and I'm happy with my choice of dresses.

Other things I got accomplished today:
*Got the bridesmaids' flip flops (which I don't have a picture of, sorry)
*Picked out bridesmaid shoes. Amanda and I decided on the ones for her, and found another similar pair in case the one's she picked out are unavailable or whatever. I like them!
The shoes Amanda picked out
Other shoes that were cute too! I'm letting my bridesmaids pick between these two, or shoes they can find that are similar.

*I also got my shoes. I got a pair for the ceremony and a pair for the reception.
Ceremony shoes
Reception shoes (except in grey, I want the ivory, so I'm going to hunt around at DSWs until I find Ivory in my color!)

Also today, we got our venue contract! Once we sign it, April 13, 2013 is our day at the Wayside Inn! I also got in contact with Frugal Flowers for a consult for our flowers. Hopefully we'll be able to meet August 21 (I forgot that we were meeting Catie and Andrew on the 20th (which is when she originally wanted to meet) to go to the aquarium)
I'm considering having my cousin do either the bridal makeup or bridesmaid's hair (I'm going to have my regular stylist do my hair, maybe the maid of honors as well). I've asked and am currently waiting for a reply!

Otherwise, no big updates. Thinking about jewelry and going to Frugal Fannies to see what they have. 







No comments:

Post a Comment